Have you ever mixed Tomato soup in with your mac-n-cheese?

My husband's nephew is trying to convince me that adding a can of tomato soup to mac-n-cheese is wonderful and should try it.

I'm not so sure about this though......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Food & Drink

• GIRL DONT KNOCK IT TILL U TRY IT ! USE TOMATO SOUP OR JUICE IT STILL TAST GOOD IT REALLY TAST GOOD IF U ADD SOME VEL- SHEESE WITH IT TO . DAM U KNOW IM HUNGERY , IM GOING TO FIX ME SOME KNOW ! ! TAST IT ITS GOOD GIRL ! !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 1:17 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Not tomato soup, but I do add tomato juice. It's the best, I don't like it with just cheese, too bland. My Granny made it that way and I've always loved it.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:31 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Sounds kinda yummy!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• It does sound good. I've seen someone squeeze ketchup on it.
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 1:13 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Never in mac & cheese, but I've used tomato soup as the sauce on hotdishes before - not too bad!
    Anonymous

• No but my kids beg for grilled cheese sandwiches and homemade tomato soup.They dip their sandwich in the soup so maybe it is good cheddar cheese and tomato together.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 6:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I had a bad (really bad) experience with mac n cheese when I was a kid and could never stand it since. My whole family loves it though. My hubby likes browned and drained ground beef added to his mac n cheese. My girls like it plain. I didn't want to make a seperate dinner for myself so I added a little tomato soup to my portion. Not bad, but I think I would like actual tomato sauce better.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2009