should i go to the hospital?

i am 34 weeks pregnant and i have been soo stressed out this past week. my boyfriend's mother drives me crazy and i can't go a day without her pissin me off...i mean it gets to the point where my heart beats really fast and i can't breathe! and my baby hasn't been movin as much as usual. it may be bc he is getting big and there is a lot less room to move in there but idk! what should i do? i can't take this anymore!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Talk to you SO and have him talk to you MIL first off. You should probably call your doctor about the heartbeating too fast and breathlessness, probably due to stress but better safe then sorry. You should have an at night on call doctor so you can call at anytime!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• i had gotten to the point where i wasnt feeling my baby move either....they say to eat something and lie on your left side and the baby should move 10 times in an hour or at least 5 in a half hour....if it isnt doing that i would call the doctor and see what they say......my whole pregnancy i was told to never be afraid to ask questions remember you are hiring the nurses and doctors...your paying them they work for you.....better to be safe then sorry
    juliak818

Answer by juliak818 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• your body has a lot more blood to pump so that could explain the heart issues, some women have hear palpatations while pregnant, and yes stress can add to it. Stress is not good while you are pregnant so you need to have that issue addressed. As far as baby not moving, do your kick tests and keep a close eye on things.... If your kick test doesn't come out right you need to call the doctor. don't do like I did and keep putting it off for a full day, I got chewed out by the nurse for not calling it in. luckily everything is fine but you never know.
    Bennett121

Answer by Bennett121 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 12, 2009