Places to buy bridal ring sets?

The SO wants to buy bridal sets this Christmas and i was wondering what some good stores are. We cant afford a fortune or arm and leg but we dont really want to go threw walmart so i was wondering from people who are married where did u go threw to buy your bridal sets?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My cousin and her fiance got a nice set from Walmart........a cute matching set for just over $500. BUT...since you don't want to go thru them....try pawn shops.

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Bridal-Sets/14656/subcat.html?sort=Lowest+Price

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• We don't have a set. But dh got my ring from macys and they have decent sets for decent prices (yes I looked). But I agree with PP try pawn shops.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 1:48 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• We went to a jewelery store in the mall.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Kohls. They have georges ones for cheap. Esp if you sign up for a card. They are forever putting jewler %65 off and if you have a card they send you additonal coupons in the mail.
    Anonymous

• I don't blame you! I bought my set (sterling silver) from walmart and had to take the set back right after we returned from our honeymoon because the silver was coming off!! I'd try pawn shops like the PP said or ebay maybe??
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 1:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2009