Holiday Traditions on a limited time frame

My husband and I will be traveling this holiday season and leaving one day after Christmas and won't be back till New Years. We have 3 children and are wondering-how decorated do we make our house when we know we won't be home very long to fully enjoy it? We usually put a ton of decorations and effort into Christmas and we don't want to not decorate, but what would be acceptable decorations that will make the holiday special but won't take that long to put up and take down?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Holidays

• I would go ahead and decorate. Put up the tree and have fun with it. You can leave the outdoor stuff out if you want to cut corners. You'll enjoy it for the actual holiday before you leave and it will be nice to come home and have your home decorated for a week or two after you get home. Have a great and safe vacation!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Dec. 12, 2009