if ur fiance

if ur fiance was in jail and u guys could get married while he was in there would u if u say no then explain

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Well that depends on alot of things
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 1:14 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I dont know your situation but I would say NO. I was with the a guy for 6 years and he was in jail off and on for that 6 years. We were engaged but I wouldnt marry him until he could prove to stay out of trouble. I had him admit to me that he dated a girl just for her money while he was in jail and promised to marry her(before we ever met). but when he got out he never went to see her and started cashing after me. I didnt know that at the time!!!!!!! But i wish i would have because i wouldnt have wasted 6 years of my life on him!!!!!!!!! we are not together now and i am happly married to a great man and have a beautiful baby boy!!!!
    RegenaSeaborn

Answer by RegenaSeaborn at 1:18 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• That depends, what is he in jail for? How long will he be there? Has he been in trouble before?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• def no when i get married i dont want to remember my wedding day being in jail. its a special moment and will be remembered for the rest of ur life is that the story u want to tell ur grandkids....its ur decision though no one can make it 4 u
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 1:22 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• hes in there for not doin comuitty servie and not bein a snitch for the cops cuz the cops wanted him to buy herion (he doesnt do it ) and he didnt know the dealer and he didnt want to risk his life over it and his lawyer told him not to and i dont know how long hes in there but he ask me if we could would i and i was just wondering what u guys had to say about it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Nope. It wouldn't matter to me why he was in there.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I wouldn't be engaged to someone like that. Sorry but I couldn't care less as far as the "reason" goes. Good Luck though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• for anonymous 12:39 my fiance isnt a bad guy he took care of our daughter when he was home and took care of me he didnt want to get killed cuz of what the cops wanted he just made a bad mistake thats all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Why did the cops target him to ask to snitch on the dealer if he doesn't do drugs? I would think a snitch would only be useful if he was recognizable to the suspect and would be convincing, that way.
    If he is your daughter's father and he isn't violent in any way, and works steadily when he is out, then you need to address your daughter's need for a dad and not abandon him, so I won't tell you to leave him. How long will he be in? Does he work, normally? Why did he not do the community service? It sounds to me like he should have made that a priority so that you could all be together.
    I only ask all of this so you can make a wise choice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Dec. 12, 2009