sooo......

were kinda trying to have another baby i already have a one year old. but i never get my period on my own since i had her. i did on the birth controls but havnt since i stopped. We just started really trying for the past 3 weeks, but its been like 3 or 4 months since i had my period can i still get pregnant? idk if i could be now i have sore breast and cramps now and then, iv been using the bathroom a lot. but i scared to take another test and have it come out negative...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• as far as i know u have to have a period to ovulate but u could always buy those pee sitck things that tell u when ur ovulating. good luck u can have some of my baby dust i was on bc and got prego with my dd who was born i august
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Your period isn't just an egg, it's also the lining of your uterus. Track the signs of ovualation.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:48 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• You ovulate before you get your period, so it's possible that you could be pregnant. Take a test to see, there's no other way to know. If you're not, then start charting so you'll know when ovulation happens and can take advantage of it. Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler and check out www.fertilityfriend.com for some good tips.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• That's the exact situation I was in after I had my son. I went on BC and after I stopped it I wasn't getting my period on my own. The BC messed with my hormones. Had to go on provera to induce a period then clomid to make me ovulate. And it worked! I test for pregnancy in a couple days!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 11:26 AM on Dec. 14, 2009