Why in the holy hell do I care?

About Tiger Woods and who he's done it with. I'm so tired of hearing it. That's between him and his wife and their family. I was watching Nancy Grace and that's all she's talking about!

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 1:30 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• its what america thrives on who really knows
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 1:36 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I AGREE WITH YA ! !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 1:38 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• You know at this point I would rather hear about the brand of toilet paper is in the White House then hear one more minute about Tiger Woods
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I agree with you too. Knowing Nancy Grace she will be talking about it for days. I say it was wrong of him to cheat, but what about all the ppl talking about him, who have cheated too? They just haven't gotten caught. Its crazy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I really like Nancy Grace and like her show, when she's got actual news on it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:43 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• So why are you perpetuating the topic?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• It's a question. Why should I care about Tiger Woods? I can't think of any way he affects my life.

And so why did you decide to be a pain in the ass tonight?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:45 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Most Americans love gossip and love celebrities . Maybe its human nature maybe it is and escape . Most people don't see celebs as human til they do some thing ugly , You just gotta learn to tune it out cause it won't ever ever change. I have two golf fans in my house so I have tried to keep the TV off and just mentally go over my shopping list while hubs tells me the latest dish KWIM?

freedomthinks

Answer by freedomthinks at 1:49 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Hmmmmm.... here is a thought!........
    MAYBE ............Nancy Grace is about informing and entertaining MANY people in America not just what SaraP1989. Or what SaraP1989 wants to hear about! Ever thought about that???? it's not ALL about who YOU CARE hearing about!!!

LMAO.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Yes Anon, because I'm the ONLY person who hates hearing about it. As stated above (unless you can't read, or just choose not to) other people are tired of hearing about it as well.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:53 AM on Dec. 12, 2009