any ideas please Child having weird reaction

I need some help very quickly ... i have a 17 y/o that when she throws up . she breaks out in a rash and has a very hard time breathing ... She has done this off and on for several years .. Tonight was the worst.. Any ideas what this could be ?

tweetyfan

Asked by tweetyfan at 3:39 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Health

• Does this happen after she has eaten?  Because it sounds like a food allergy.  My daughter has a peanut allergy and that is exactly how she reacts when she is exposed.  Each time she is exposed her reactions get worse.

You should take her to the doctor.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:50 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I am an RN. Take your daughter to the nearest ER. This could be the beginning of something serious, or a symptom of something that is already there. Please don't wait until she gets in so much trouble you can't help her. I will pray for her and you and your family. Love in JESUS, Carla the LORDSlady 

LORDSlady

Answer by LORDSlady at 10:57 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I agree with Lordslady. Get her checked out to make sure it is nothing serious. It could be that she is hyperventilating when she vomits.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2009