Can you help me find a CafeMom Member?

Over a year ago, I was reading through a bunch of journal articles and reading about peoples' VBAC experiences. I came across one woman's story who had one cesarean and then wanted a VBAC. She ended up having a second cesarean, which prompted her to start making some major health changes. She started running and it changed her life. She lost a lot of weight, got healthy, and grew as a person. She went on to have a VBAC.

Her story inspired me. I started running back in April and am preparing for my first half marathon in March. I was going to write her a note and thank her for sharing her story... but now I can't figure out who she is!!!

Does her story sound familiar?
Can you help me find this Cafemom Member?

MamaSueCongdon

Asked by MamaSueCongdon at 4:06 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Look  here.  Maybe it'll jog your memory.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I started there already. :) Widened the search to "ALL TIME" and still can't find the gal. I was hoping someone might recognize her story.
    MamaSueCongdon

Answer by MamaSueCongdon at 12:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I remember the journal but not the person. Sorry!
    Konalove

Answer by Konalove at 1:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2009