Does anyone know ...if you bleed like a light period for about 6 days...more like spotting the last 2/6 days....and i still am nauseated more so than this weekend....does that mean the baby is doing ok or does that mean nothing?

camsmom2

Asked by camsmom2 at 8:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• This kind of confuses me because it sounds like you're pregnant? If you're pregnant then you shouldn't be bleeding at all. I would call the doctor right away. I had spotted one day when I was 4 months pregnant and told the doctor. They did an ultrasound and told me I had Placenta Previa. It's a good thing to let your docs be aware of what's going on.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• yeah you should go to the docter, sometimes your get your period throughout pregnancy but it could also be a few other things. When i was pregnant they told me like every time i met with my docter or public health nurse (someone who helps teen girls by informing em of pregnancy stuff and telling them whats right during pregnancy and what could be a concern for just a normal pregnancy) dosint hurt to go to the docter to at least check things out tho so i would go
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Call the doctor, bleeding is not ok. Brown discharge is normal, but if its truly "red" blood that is a concern definetly to be brought to your OB now.
    amyogilvie78

Answer by amyogilvie78 at 1:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2008