Which is better Nintendo DS Lite or Nintendo DSi?? Why do you like one over the other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• The only thing I can find wrong with the DSi is that the power button is in a very odd place, I've played it and when you hold it, your hand ends up hitting it and you lose the entire game you were playing when it shuts off. It's a bit frustrating. The pros of the handheld however is that it has built in cameras, and the DSi shop, which if you're familiar with the Wii Shop Channel, it's basically the same thing. The screens on the DSi are bigger and seem to be brighter. If you can get over the power button, it's a good deal.

The DS lite however, is also very good. Smaller screens, no cameras, or little shop. But I own one and personally, I love it.
    loona

Answer by loona at 7:20 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• we now have 2 DS lites, the great thing is when the game is appropriate my 2 year old can play. until they are older i don't see any reason either of my kids need to have a DSi. check out the differences yourself and depending on the age of the kids you are buying for-go off of those.
    mr2snafu

Answer by mr2snafu at 7:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2009