Which is better Nintendo DS Lite or Nintendo DSi?? Why do you like one over the other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• My parents bought the Lite for my 2 older kids for Christmas - they don't have it yet obviously, and we don't know anyone with either. But she did tell me when she was shopping for it, she asked the store worker what the difference is between them, and they told her that the Lite is a bit smaller & lighter weight - in other words, usually better for younger kids it sounds like. HTH a bit!
    Anonymous

• We have owned both. The major differences is that the DSi have a digital camera, wireless internet and MP3. It also comes with some other built in features/software like Filpbook.
    viking95

Answer by viking95 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2010