Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


he has been paying voluntary payments of 250 pounds a month, but now claims hes on benefits now, i dont believe him due to him messing me about with maintainance in the past i have three kids by him for three years the child support agency were chasing him, and i got no money as soon as they tried taking it out of his wages he left his job, and this went on and on, eventually i was so desperate for money i had to back down get the child support agency off his back to aggree to his measly 250 pound a month, and now hes told me this. hes a complete louse and gives my children nothing, meanwhile he has two other children who have the world, he seems to enjoy rubbing the things they have/and the nice house in my kids noses/so they came home with tales of what they have etc and he knows they would come home and tell me so to wind me up, i work myself as a cleaner as many hours i can do but its still a struggle, it so annoys me.

Answer Question

Asked by niceandspice at 6:00 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • I would take him to court and have all your proof ready. Let the court system deal with him and order child support to be paid. That way if he doesnt he can be held in contempt and face jail time. He would need to provide proof of agency help to you and the court and even if he does recieve help it doesnt excuse him from supporting his kids.

    Answer by formykids373 at 7:30 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

  • I dont think YOU can fidn out if he is but Im sure your lawyer can

    Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

  • The child support agency has access to that information and they can tell you.

    Answer by admckenzie at 1:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.