Normal during early pregnancy?

I miscarriaged my first pregnancy and then had my son. I am now 4 weeks pregnant and I don't have any morning sickness yet. My first preg I didn't get morning sickness due to my numbers never getting that high. With my son they were sky high and I had severe morning sickness. Could it be a bad sign that I am not sick yet? Like my hormones aren't high enough? I really don't feel any signs of pregnancy yet. Just really tired at times and a tad queasy at times. Is it too early to feel symtpoms yet? I just missed my period by a couple days and got a BFP. Any advice would be great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• for me morning sickness usually didnt kick in till somewhere 4-6 weeks. every pregnancy is different. if you are very very concerned i would suggest going and getting a blood draw to see where your numbers are at. ((hugs))
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:14 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• It could be too early for it or you could just miss it all together. I never got morning sickness EVER with my first and he is a healthy, happy, 6year old. (= Try not to stress about it.
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 8:26 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• With pregnancy #1 I felt great until week 8 and then had terrible morning sickness until week 17! With pregnancy #2 I had morning sickness from week 6 to week 15. With pregnancy #3 I had morning sickness from week 4 to weeks 10.

Every pregnancy is different. My sister and a few of my friends never had any morning sickness at all...lucky them! The average woman doesn't get morning sickness until week 6.

I would say that a tad queasy as early as 4 weeks is a very good sign. Unless you have something wrong with your thyroid or your reproductive organs, then 2 miscarriages in a row isn't very likely.

Relax and just take good care of yourself.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:08 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I haven't really had any morning sickness with this pregnancy and I thought I was having a miscarriage so I went to the ER due to heavy bleeding and the Dr said everything was ok. My level was 71000 which is accurate to how far along I was at the time. Good luck! And remember, EVERY pregnancy is different. This one, my 3rd is the complete opposite from my first, miscarried my 2nd.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 12, 2009