7 months and already having boobie leakage?!

colostrum I know right? Is this a possible sign I might go into labor early? I leak jsut about everyday.....my first was preemee at 34 weeks. im 28 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This is normal. I started leaking with my ds really early, even earlier than that, and he was born way after his due date. I wouldn't worry about it :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:21 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I started leaking sometime in the second trimester with my first, enough to need to wear breast pads all the time, and no labor by my scheduled C-section at 39 weeks. Any amount of colostrum leakage is normal during pregnancy, and doesn't mean anything as far as labor or breastfeeding go.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I started leaking last week...and I'm 20 weeks. Everybody and books tell me it's fine. Guess it just happens at different times with each woman.
    MommaRikard

Answer by MommaRikard at 9:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I had milk early in my 2nd trimester, it's normal and NOT a sign of labor.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• No, the colustrum comes in and you'll start leaking at 6-7 months. It's normal. It's not a sign of early labor. :-)
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• i am 36 weeks and i have been leaking since week 15!
    mommy-

Answer by mommy- at 12:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Nah, I started during my 3rd month with my first 2 and they were born at 40 and 38 weeks. This time I'm in my 4th month and still nothing. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Dec. 13, 2009