what is the stupidest thing

you have ever done to get stitches? The other night I left a glass pan in the oven and I took it out because I was going to make cookies,it was hot and the counter was cold...not a good mix apparently lol the pan busted and sliced my arm open an inch deep and 3 inches across,so off to the hospital I went now 6 stitches later i ask this dumb question lo!!!!!!!!

moodywife

Asked by moodywife at 9:44 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Me and my sister was racing to see who could check the mail and get back in the house the quickest. I got to the mail first but she ran in the house before I could. She was trying to lock me out so she slammed the door. I put my hand to stop her and it went through the glass. (it was a glass door silly me lol) I had to have stiches on my middle finger , my palm, and my wrist. Ahhh sisters....
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:54 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Washing dishes while talking on the phone. (cordless thank God!) The phone fell in and hit the glass my hand was in & sliced it to the bone on the knuckle that attaches to the hand. 16 stitches & now an nice, ugly scar.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Washing dishes, I stuck my hand in a glass, as if it were bigger than my hand, the glass busted and 4 stitches in my little finger got me out of washing dishes for a week....lol Now, if you had asked stupid reasons my kids have had stitches, well, thats another story!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I was trying to entertain some younger kids during a rain storm by wearing oversized rain pants. They went up to my shoulders. I was dancing around on a painted garage floor and the floor got wet from the rain. I slipped, went foward and sliced open my chin. Ten stiches. I also almost bit off half my tongue, chipped half a tooth and permanently messed up my jaw. I couldn't bite down correctly for weeks. I was like DUH, I'm stupid!
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2009