Did i have a miscarriage?

One day i went to the bathroom and found very very light pink stain on my underwear can anybody please help me out or should i go to the drs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Umm, the doctor would be a good idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• It's probably spotting which is common. (as unusual as it sounds I know. I didn't spot during mine but I know people who did) just worry if there's cramping involved. But if you are really worried about it then call your Drs office and ask. They've prolly heard the question a million times and can give you more information about what is going on than I can. All I really know from first hand experience is what happens when part of the placenta is left behind. Now that was scary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• No, you're fine. If you have horrible cramps and bright red blood then worry. Pink spotting in your discharge or brown is normal. Your cervix is very sensitive. I had pink or brown spotting in my discharge every few days for about a week or two. It scared me b/c my last pregnancy was a miscarriage(I'm 21 weeks with a healthy baby this time). I talked to my doctor and she said the cervix is very sensitive during pregnancy, even a sneeze can cause spotting sometimes! LoL. You can also expect spotting after sex or a vaginal exam, that's also common. Don't worry mommy, all is well!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2009