why are weoman so jealous!?

it seems like everytime you seem happy and your doing good that girls seem to hate you for being happy..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I've had people tell me they wish they have what I do....but they never hated me. And.....they are fools for thinking my life is perfect -.-
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Human nature makes us all want what someone else has for some strange reason. I think its because some people think that when they see how happy someone is, they want that same happiness, but they dont know how to get it, therefore they decide they dont like you because you are happy and they are not. I dont worry myself about people like that, there are too many other things to keep me busy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• A woman who is jealous of you is the greatest compliment....The glass is half full.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• You have the wrong friends! Mine are happy when I succeed. Don't let anyone steal your joy, enjoy the good times, you will need those memories for life's bad times.
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• My friends are happy when I am happy and I am happy when they win. I believe jealousy is a waste of time and in the end serves no one.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• thats a good question, women hate and envy each other alot, i think all women just want to be the alpha dog is all
    bxmom2580

Answer by bxmom2580 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Only jealous women are jealous.

Maybe invest in some new friends?
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 8:56 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Here's a quote for you.. "Jealousy only means I'm great...remember that!" I have that on my myspace!! :D
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 12:46 AM on Dec. 13, 2009