TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!

i love playing with my kids toys as much as they do, what are you favorite toys that your kids have that you can't seem to keep your hands off of? example: my son has this hot wheels track set that you set up and when you set off one car it does this domino effect thing, it's soo fun.

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 11:11 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just have a 6 mth old but I love playing with his "bat and wobble penguin". I think I like it more than he does lol
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• oh, sorry.....I thought you meant adult toys. Continue playing with kid toys and I'll go back to my adult toys
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• uh we love the doodle pro..im excited because i got her the aquadoodle for christmas ..i so wana try it out... lol.. but i also like the tea sets and fake makeup kits... so back to my childhood.. plus we have a kota dino..its huge and i love it ..it eats and you can put it to sleep and it roars its just awsome..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• We have a Dino too. It is cool. It roars, chews, dances, walks, Its cool. He also has the truck that sings and drives and some tractors that are cool too.
    Anonymous

• I love to play with my granddaughter's little people toys with her. She's 10 months old and is just starting to show interest in them. She's even learned how to make the vehicle noise when she pushes the police car across the floor...lol. In fact, right now she is opening and closing the door to the bus while making the "vroom" sound....hehehe. I like to play with her barn with her. I want to buy her the Noah's Ark little people activity set.....it's so cute!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2009