TMI

when i go number two i bleed and im pregnant is this normal? I would call the doctor but they arent open on the weekend

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You probably have hemorrhoids. Does it hurt to poop? If so that is probably what it is. I would eat a bunch more fiber, Raisin Bran, veggies and fruits. And drink a bunch more water. If those things still don't work talk to your doc about Metimucil or something like that. Good Luck!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:20 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• it doesnt feel or hurt like hemorrhoids.. Is there another possible reason.. b/c this is the second time this has happened to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• If the blood is bright red, more than likely it is hemorrhoids, they can be on the inside of the anus as well, and are not always painful, darker blood, or black stools can be a colon problem. If you have not had any tramau to your rectum, ie anal intercourse, it is probably hemmorrhoids, good luck1
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:48 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I would go to see the doctor,if I were you. That sounds scary. Bright red blood is not a good sign. I had hemorrhoids with each of my pregnancies but not bright red blood. Good luck....
    Anonymous

• Are your stools loose or hard? Are you constipated or having diarrhea?
    You could have hemorrhoids on the inside and not realize it, too.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2009