For those of you who have a 2 yr old (or close to it)

What time does your 2 yr old go to bed at night, wake up in the morning, take naps during the day and how long do they nap for, and do they sleep through the night? Just curious as to what kinds of schedules you have ur 2 year olds on...

michellelee3708

Asked by michellelee3708 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My youngest will turn two next month. He goes to bed between 8 and 9pm and wakes up at 7am and takes between an hour and a half and two hour nap. He goes down for his nap anytime between 11 and 2pm, depending how cranky he is.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:37 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Really my two year old use to sleep for two and half hours at about noon for a nap and go to bed at 7:30pm and get up at 6:00am, but the older she gets the less naps she takes in fact i am lucky to get her to take a 15 min nap. But she sleeps most of the night!!
    JHawk83

Answer by JHawk83 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• When my son was two he went to bed at 8 and normally woke up around 8 or 830ish. He would take a nap around 1ish and sleep for about an hour and a half.
    LandonsMommyyy

Answer by LandonsMommyyy at 11:54 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Ummm my 15 month old has been sleeping threw the night since 3 months old. He goes to bed @ 7pm and wakes up about 7am, give or take a half hour.They tend to go threw growing sperts so you also have to remember they change too! His naps are at 10:30 am to anywhere from 12 to 2, he is a light sleeper so the longer it's quiet , the longer he will sleep.Consistancy is sooo good for them.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 12:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• My son is about 17 months... so not 2 yet but...
    He goes to bed between 8:30-9:00 and gets up between 6:30-7:30
    He usually takes 1 1/2 hour nap from about 12-1:30... if I'm lucky until 2:00
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Bed between 7-9, up around 7 (we don't wake up, he gets up on his own), naps anywhere from 1-3 hours a day depending on up & down time.
    Anonymous

• Chloe goes to bed really whenever I decide to put her to bed - which is usually around 8. I don't really know when she wakes up because when she does she just plays in her room. If I hear her when I'm up with the baby then I get her for breakfast :) Usually around 8. Sometimes she naps sometimes she doesn't - She has her alone time in her room for an hour, I check on her and sometimes she falls asleep and sometimes not. This is usually around 2 or 3 and she will sleep for 1-2 hours.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I was just curious. My daughter goes to bed at 9pm and wakes up around 9-10am. She naps usually from 2-4. I was just curious as to what other's schedules were thats all =) thanks.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2009