What did you do to relieve morning sickness???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ginger tea really helps.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Mostly tried to stay on top of the blood sugar levels. I would eat a cracker asap, even before getting out of bed most mornings. I didn't feel hungry much, but knew that if my blood sugar got too low I would feel queasy. So I'd try to nibble as much as I could.

Many women do love ginger and peppermint, getting fresh air-walks, splitting up prenatal vitamins over the day, etc.

I do have some morning sickness articles saved in my journals I can pass along. Since you're anon, ether come peruse, help yourself (warning, a LOT of stuff in there!!), or message me so I can send that to you.

Good luck! ;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Oh hon it's not forever remember that.This to shall pass! I do know what worked for me and my sister and my mom and others that I've met through out the years, SALTINES CRACKERS.A pregnant mothers best friend in the am,.Take care and I truley hope it works for you.Congrats on the future!!!I'm so happy for you...Oh and remember you can eat them through out the day if you get ," ANY other time of the day sickness."lol God bless, Stephy Saltine Crackers
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 12:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• i lost 18 lbs in a month and got put on phenergan suppositories.
    xErinx

Answer by xErinx at 12:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Ice cold water, lots of ice. Sometimes the morning sickness is a sign of dehydration. Plus its important to be hydrated for the baby. And crackers.
    Anonymous

• Milk...who wants to throw up Milk.
    mommaduncan2

Answer by mommaduncan2 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• saltines and sprite. For a few weeks that's all I wanted to eat. Mashed potatoes and ramen noodles also did it for me.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 1:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Eat a little something before even getting out of bed and Ginger Ale, Ginger Chews,there is something called Sea Bands that put pressure on a pressure point on your wrist that are supposed to help a lot.
    Anonymous

• chamomile tea
    peppermint tea
    ginger tea
    licorice tea
    sea sickness-prevention bands

Answer by rkoloms at 7:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Unfortunately, nothing but puking works for me. But I feel so much better after I do!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 2:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2009