Did you see Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory 9-11? link here

What do you think of the points Jesse makes about the black boxes, thermite residues and change in protocol regarding hijackings just before 9-11?

Do you think his background as a Navy seal and working in demolitions gives him special insight?

Basically "Conspiracy Theory" is a term coined by the officials to discredit any other theory that is opposed to the official narrative. The´╗┐ official narrative of the government regarding 9/11 is a conspiracy theory itself. However we have been indoctrinated into thinking that these two words are synonymous with delusional thinking and outrageous nonsensical theories. In reality they are normal words and there is nothing outrageous about a conspiracy theory, it happens all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uw5Bz-oL3w&feature=player_embedded

diospira

Asked by diospira at 12:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What do you think of the points Jesse makes about the black boxes, thermite residues and change in protocol regarding hijackings just before 9-11?

Not much.

NO.

Plenty of reliable sources have debunked this crap.

Anonymous

• I am still trying to figure out how the necessary hundereds or thousands of people (depending on the theory) are managing to keep their mouths shut.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• You can throw Jesse Ventura links around all day, but there are more credible and reliable sources that have debunked everything him and other conspiracy theorists believe took place.

And if I myself did believe in this whole "conspiracy" business, I would want someone a bit more credible (not a man famous for his wrestling) to be the one who gets all the PR.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 1:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I saw the show on Haarp but not this one.

Jesse has tha balls to ask the hard questions even if some people are scared to listen.
    Anonymous

• Don't start putting Jesse down. He has brains and guts and knows alot more than YOU do. As far as conspiracy therories go.....I believe there was a conspiracy when JFK and Rfk were shot. Oswald was set up and so was Sirhan Sirhan. Jesse and hundred of thousand others all over the world want people to know about it and not keep their minds closed.If you care about the USA youwill want the truth to be known.And 9/11? Anything is possible.
    Anonymous

• "I am still trying to figure out how the necessary hundereds or thousands of people (depending on the theory) are managing to keep their mouths shut."

Two reasons: : compartmentalization and fear.
    I think both are pretty evident if you watch the program.
    diospira

Answer by diospira at 2:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I caught part of it this week. He brings up some interesting points, but the whole show smacked a little too much of sensationalism to me. So I will probably give it a go this coming week, and see if he strikes me any better. One impression I got is that he went into this as a believer - and as I didn't see the beginning, I could be wrong. I think you have to go in as a skeptic, and find no other alternative for what happened vs going in with a core belief in the theory as what occured.

JMO, and that is why I am willing to watch again. I don't believe in the 9/11 conspiracy, personally, but I find the debate interesting to follow.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 2:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• "I don't believe in the 9/11 conspiracy"

As the OP points out, in order to believe the governments account you must believe in their conspiracy theory.

Either way you are believing a conspiracy theory.
    Anonymous

• the truth will come out long after we are dead
    Anonymous

• I'd believe it more if it came from someone else who wasn't looking for publicity.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 5:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2009