What is your favorite...

make-up counter & your favorite skin care counter? Please explain

CloverE

Asked by CloverE at 12:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• MAC makeup is my favorite. Why? Well because I am in my 40's and have tried just about everything there is to try out there. I previously wore Merle Norman and felt that it was just not complimenting my skin. I always felt it was thick and orangey. So, I had heard how good MAC was and when I was at the department store, I decided to let them do a makeover on me. I instantly fell in love with their products, the look etc, not to mention the cost. Their products are so reasonable. There really is a look for everyone. I feel so good when I wear this makeup, it even gives me confidence that I really do look my best.

Now, if MAC would kindly send me a check for this commercial, I really would appreciate it!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• MAC is ridiculous expensive. MAC is good if you are wealthy. lol. I like Bare Minerals. You simply have to try it.
    Anonymous

• Favorite Skin Care is Arbonne's RE9 anti-aging line because it has gotten rid of my adult acne and my skin looks healthy.

Favorite makeup would be Arbonne's mineral powder with makeup primer underneath. I can get the light coverage I enjoy and it seems to last a really long time.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:52 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I've pretty much only bought Estee Lauder for 30 years. Works great for me! I'm 48 and do not have wrinkles or dryness. So I guess it's the right thing to stick with it.
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 3:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2009