Christians (nock off ?)

Have you converted anyone here on CM or any other networking site? What about IRL?
What was it like? How long did it take?

-Faithful4ever

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't try to convert people because that is between them and God. But I do share my faith, and I havebeen blessed to be able to pray with people who want to ask Jesus to be their LORD and Savior.

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:56 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• slap

Anonymous

• on CM I am not sure but IRL I would think I gave them the information to convert to the Catholic religion but I didn't physically convert them.
    Anonymous

• No and that is not my goal. I came on CM to make friends and exchange ideas. I hope I have answered questions and promoted understand of my faith, the Bible and who Jesus truly is. I leave the converting to the Holy Spirit. He's better at it than me.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I dont want to be converted so I guess I dont expect anyone to be converted as well. I keep it real, this is the internet. Its about 90% full of meanies!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Only the Holy Spirit can convert and convict a person. I have planted seeds and have seen the fruit, though.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 2:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Good question. i was just being nosey... LOL.. but i wanted to say.. i can't believe CM has a sweetpea that slaps a face. That is mean mean mean!!!!
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:18 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I've never tried to convert anyone. I'm here to talk to other moms.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• 3giggles..LIINK please.. Source please. Proof your 90% stat. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.. just kidding.. it kind of gave the opportunity to act like those women on the PC &E question and answer section. LOLOLOL
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I believe God guided me from Christianity to Islam with the assistance of some moms and groups here on cafemom. No one came to me, I went seeking the religion that I was after.
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 9:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2009