Breast feeding moms...

It was recommended to me by another mother that I take red raspberry leaves to help increase the elasticity of my skin in attempt to help my stomach return (as much as can be expected) to normal. The problem is there's no information from the FDA because it's an herb and my doctor says it "should" be fine but I can't get the company that makes it to respond to my inquiry. Has any other mother taken this before while breast-feeding? Did it bother the baby since it was just a natural herb?

jessflynn

Asked by jessflynn at 12:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Red raspberry is perfectly safe for breastfeeding. For all future questions about herbs and bfing you can check out www.kellymom.com. Great resource.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• thanks for asking- i have some of the tea from being pregnant- guess i can start drinking it
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2009