What do you think is up with guy?

Alright last week, I met a man after talking to him for 3 weeks. We would talk on the phone before he went to work. We would text each other while he was at work. He would call me as soon as he got out of work. We would talk until our phones would go dead every night. Well I met him on a Tuesday night after work one night. We hung out and watched a movie. We made out like crazy teenagers. :) Then the next night he came up again and we hung out again. Well one thing lead to another. Well after that happened, we were just fine as can be. The phone calls or texts didnt stop. Last weekend, we were supposed to hang out but he never showed up. We were fine the morning of and his lunch break. Ive not heard from him since then. Ive tried to call him and his phone was on. And he hasnt texted me back at all. What do you think happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Maybe he had a extreme emergency, where he was unable to contact you or he's not interested anymore, and just didn't want to come right out and tell you.
    WJC

Answer by WJC at 6:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Im betting something important came up. If it were ditching you i think he would have done it after the "night"! Hopefully all is okay with the mn!
    luvmy03babies

Answer by luvmy03babies at 6:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Chances are he isn't really interested anymore and doesn't want to tell you. I had hubby read it and he said "that guy got what he wanted and now hes done or he found something better" men are so eeeerrrr......but thats what my hubby said Sorry your going thru this men are jerks
    allisha_mom2B2

Answer by allisha_mom2B2 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I agree with allisha_mom2B2. Unfortunately he got what he wanted... and you got nothing... that's just the way guys work. Been there... done that... bought the tee, sweetie!

I'm sorry that you have to go through this. Guys can be real jerks... not all of them... but you will likely kiss a lot of toads in your lifetime.
    kaseysmommy1003

Answer by kaseysmommy1003 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Duh? He was also talking to other women and found what he thinks is a better one.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Some men love the chase. Once they get their prize it's no longer a challenge and they move on. Of course this guy could be different but it doesn't sound like he is.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2008