How scared were you to go back to work??

I'm going back to work a new job on Monday and i feel like i'm going to lose it. I wanted to find somethingtwo to maybe three nights a week so I can get out a bit have real conversations lol and well of course we could use the money but now ugh i feel sick.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• hi there, don't be scared, as i think of going to work it scares me too. but at the moment most scary is not having an employment. just joking, well, maybe a bit valid. but i quess i know what shoes you are in, i bet i'd be very scary myself then. to keep the job and be good on it. when i have seen people's pictures w/ their family on their desks i could never approve. for me work and home shall always stay separate. but now, as i have my son, i'd LOVE to keep his and my dear hurband photo at work. it helps to fight all the evil on daily occassions a lot. i envy you going there. think of the moments you will be w/ your family and plans for each day and you will find mosts of the life pleasures at both places.
    Anonymous

• Iit was pleasing yet gave me anxiety. i prefer working at home.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:17 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I would go in with your head held high. I know that hings arent in the best shape right now but at least having a job is something to be thankful for.

If you can I would also suggest working at home on a part time basis. That way you have a steady income with your job but can build your business on the side so just in case you loose your job you will have a steady income coming in from your business. Then later on when you are making enough in your home business to stay at home, you will be able to if you choose. I have 5 children under 4 and I couldnt afford child care so I choose to work at home. Working at home is the only thing my husband said I could do lol.

Keep your head high and good luck!
    ameriplanmommy5

Answer by ameriplanmommy5 at 1:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2009