can you start getting diarrea even before you find out your pregnant?

cause ive had diarrea for 3 days now and i think im having implantation bleeding too

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what is this a serious question? pooping too much does not mean ur prego and bleeding is ur period ....wow!
    Anonymous

• its not my period i dont start my period until the 26th of this month. and my boobs are so tender and sore so its not my period.
    Anonymous

• I always get diarrhea when I get my period.

And I always get constipated when I get pregnant. I have never heard of someone having diarrhea while being pregnant--only constipated.

Perhaps taking a pregnancy test would help?
    Anonymous

• What??
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Oh my goodness, here we go again. We cannot see up in your uterus to know whether or not you are pregnant. Go to the drugstore and buy a pregnancy test. Pee on the little stick or in the little cup provided and follow the instructions and find out from the test whether or not you are pregnant. I don't know if you are pregnant and neither does anyone else on this site.
    Anonymous

• diarreah has NOTHING to do with being pregnant hun. Where do you get your information from? Go take a test....it might help you figure out your situation, but as everyone else says, we are NOT doctors and we can't tell you whether your pregnant nor what is causing your diarreah. Go take an imodium
    Anonymous

• Well you can have loose stools while pregnant because of all the extra hormones(trust me I asked my DR b/c I was having this issue earlier in my pregnancy) but really the only way to find out if you are or not is to take a test. G/L
    Anonymous

• Actually I disagree with some of the posts here. Diarreah DOES have ALOT to do with pregnancy. I had it HORRIBLE the entire first trimester. All the websites also say that some women get constipation and others get the complete opposite. For Anon 3:55 where do YOU get YOUR information from????? I am 37 weeks pregnant and have done alot of research in the past 9 months and spoke to my obgyn and my regular dr about it, and every woman is different. Some women throw up the whole time, some get sick only the first 3 months, some dont throw up at ALL (like myself for example). I was sick to my stomach and had round the clock diarreah for the first 3 months straight, so don't insult someone for posting something or a symptom that might be completely different from what you've experienced. Just because it's not something your body has experienced, doesnt mean it isnt a very real symptom of pregnancy for someone else.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• You can get diarrhea at anytime, pregnant or not. It's not really a sign of pregnancy. The sore boobs is though, and the spotting. So if it's been about 4 weeks from your last period, go take a test, and good luck!!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2009