what brand of pregnancy test do you girls think i should get?

cause im having implantation bleeding and its not my period cause my period dont come until the 26th of this month and my boobs are really tender and sore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Any of them are reliable. BUT I always buy ept!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• ok thanks.. what about First response
    Anonymous

• Seriously...I bought like 6 tests when I was first finding out I was pregnant. I bought some that were $17 each, and some that were from the dollar store...and the dollar store test detected it sooner than the expensive kind. You might want to try the kind that detect it really early, though, because your body may not have enough of the pregnancy hormone for some of them.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• ok i will try the dollar store ones first
    Anonymous

• They're all the same. The dollar store ones are just as good as the more expensive ones and if you're not sure, you can buy a couple of them without spending a bunch of money.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I always went for the cheap store-brand ones.. never have had a problem with them. Also, my doctor said over the counter tests are just as accurate as the ones you take at the doctor's office. Years ago they weren't but nowadays they are. I found out that I'm pregnant with baby number 2 from "Top Care" brand
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 3:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• i was a week pregnant and the ept showed it. the nurse was surprised i knew i was pregnant before i ever missed a period...but i don't remember what tests i used with the other 2, just bought a middle of the road one price wise.
    mr2snafu

Answer by mr2snafu at 6:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2009