Technology? Am I the only one?

I do not belong to facebook, twitter, etc. I also do not text and don't like getting texts. Am I the only one that doesn't do this?

yldflwr

Asked by yldflwr at 2:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• You might want to get with the program if you have younger kids or they are gonna slip a lot of things past you.
    Anonymous

• Do not like it, but need to do it. Text thing flat out avoid that on the phone cant see the keys. I'm an IT person so part of my life. I have all of the above but only use it to keep track of the technology. You can track anything you wish and with www.flock.com one click and i see everything add www.trillian.com keep track of all e-mails you have out there including the things you mentioned already.

Keep track of CM also.

Anonymous

• I hate texting and I still have a land line! I don't get into all that technology stuff either but I am aware of it.
    rotPferd

Answer by rotPferd at 7:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I'm catching up.  I just learnt how to text last month.  WOOT! LOL.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I don't text. I don't see why (I'm sure when my daughter is a teen and only communicates that way, I'll text.) I also don't use my cell phone much. BTW, I'm a techie, I just don't see why I need to have constant conversations with other people while I'm running errands, etc. Technology should serve me; I don't need to serve it.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:33 AM on Dec. 13, 2009