Is $122.00 a lot for legos? I think there was 1600 pieces and my son just loves playing with them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It seems like alot! I think I paid $50 for the same size set!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• IMO, yes. Way too much. If I were a millionaire, maybe not. 122 sounds like a lot. Even for that many pieces..
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Really... where did you buy it at? I have to do all my shopping online this year cause I live in a small town and I am not able to go out of town at this time.
    Anonymous

• For Legos . . . hell yeah. They were much cheaper when I was a kid. You know what I love? My Little Ponies are the same price today that they were when I was a child . . . amazing! Most toys cost 10x what they did when they first came out!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I bought it at Walmart or Kmart, I am pretty sure it was Walmart, it was only a couple of months ago, and it might have been 1200 count, but you could buy 2 for that price!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Very true... this one has plain legos pieces in it plus windows, doors... etc. to make buildings. I found it on amazon. Maybe I will just go with two of the cheaper ones... he has no idea I am buying them anyways. I have no problem spending that kind of money on my son, I just want to make sure I am getting my moneys worth.
    Anonymous

• hell yeah sister, are they dipped in gold, lol.
    Anonymous

• PS mine came with windows and stuff to, also I just found this website where you bid on gift cards and stuff it may be too late for Christmas, good luck look on the Toys R us website as well before you buy, there is a sale going on!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• that is a bit much, where are you shopping at?
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• amazon.com gothmama91... thanks kimigogo, I will check out those other sites.
    Anonymous