I just can not wake up! Ideas why...?

The past week I have been so tired I could just stay in bed all day.
I kind of think maybe it's all of the infections I am recovering from or possibly the meds.
I have/had a double ear infection, sinus infection, and UTI/bladder/kidney infection. They put me on super strong antibiotics....cipro-something, the bottle says it could make you dizzy but I don't see anything about being tired.

Do you think it's just my body trying to repair that is making me tired or would that have nothing to do with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ugh, I totally know how you feel - well, not 100% but still. I've had chronic ear & sinus infections this past year, and am just exhausted every day no matter what. I've wondered the same thing, if it's recovery from the illness, if it's from being on all the meds, or what. I've wondered if I have something else wrong that the doc hasn't found.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I'd say you need a chance to recover, and then you'll feel more alert.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I think the more rest you get, the sooner you'll get more energy back. Hate this time of year - we share colds here every year!
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 9:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2009