Does anyone know what WAH jobs I can do start on and continue doing it and making money in Italy

We are militaryand we will be moving to Italy and will have an APO AP address. What jobs can I do from home and continue my work once I get to Italy?
If anyone knows of any please let me know
Thanks,
Amy

mummyof4babies

Asked by mummyof4babies at 3:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• I also answered on the post you created in the group area. I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. We sell all natural products from candles to mineral makeup. We do ship to APO addresses. Take a look at my website and let me know if you have any questions. www.HomeAtMIaBella.com

Good luck in your search.

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• You can work as a virtual assistant

Answer by rkoloms at 7:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• virtual assistant training is available free at ratracerebellion.com im not sure what you are looking for, i also answered you in a previous question.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• My husband and I are independent Distributors with It Works Marketing. We sell the Ultimate Body Applicator (body wrap the detoxes fat cells) and other skin care and nutritional supplements. We ship to APO addresses.

There is a lot of information about our products and the opportunity on our website http://www.QuickInchLoss.net

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Rebecca.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:26 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Getting something shipped to an APO is one thing, but in order to continue to grow a business, if that is what you are interested in, requires the company to be able to do business in that country. You could beging to grow your business in the US and then continue to grow your US business while in Italy. I know a few people who have done that (as a matter of fact, one is in Singhapore) I am sure Arbonne will be there soon, but not yet. We are currently in US, Canada, the UK and Australia. I know they are planning other international markets, just not sure where yet. Good luck with your search.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 5:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Do you know Italian well? I know a couple people in Italy who translate, teach language imersion classes, and do odd jobs like that.
    oddfox

Answer by oddfox at 2:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2009