Have you ever looked back at something you liked and couldnt help but giggle at yourself?

I was 10-13ish during the Boy Band Era.. lol I just saw a picture of the Backstreet Boys and couldn't help but laugh at myself for thinking they were so cool. With their matching clothes and stupid poses where they all looked so serious while staring into the camera LOL! and ONE was ALWAYS squatting in like every picture... There was also one BSB who always had crazy hair Do's hehe! lol it all seems so silly and ridiculous now... Sheesh.. Have you ever looked back on something you liked and just couldnt help but laugh at yourself?

haha You can still catch me singing along with their songs though

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 3:54 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i was like beyond BSB obsessed, n now can't listen to a complete song. n i wonder how many hours i'd listen to just one back in the boy band era. lol. i laugh at myself too, used to think they were the hottest coolest thing ever, lol, .
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• yeah mine was new kids on the block, now i think how gay lol
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• omg yeah that reminds me of my nsync obsession back in the day. i LOVED them. and i remember my best friend was a huge BSB fan and I'd be like "The backstreet BOOS" and shed be like "NSTINK" we totally defended our boybands!
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 4:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I was in love with David Coverdale,lol from Whitesnake... It's so funny now to see the old videos with his big hair,lol.... I still sing to his songs in the car, I love my XM!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I'm a bit older so my teen crush was Donny Osmond. Silly and harmless.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 4:17 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Mine was Hansen. I was in 6th grade when they came out and everyone older thought they looked like girls lol. Looking back, now I can see why!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 4:54 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Every single 80's hairstyle I had makes me giggle. :)
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 9:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I was obsessed with the Spice Girls and BSB. lol. My cousin and a friend use to spend hours making up dances and dancing in the mirror, or outside on the porch. I remember i was "Posh Spice" because I was thin, brunette and kind of had a similar face, and my cousin was "Baby Spice" because she was blond. We also use to take in a British accent EVERYWHERE we went.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2009