Baby not that active today at 26 weeks. Should I worry??

So for the last couple weeks my baby has been pretty active, mostly at night when I relax. I felt him kicking and moving around yesterday but last night he wasnt that active, only a few kicks. Then today I have only felt a kick or 2. Should I be worried. I am 26 weeks today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My Baby has days where he doesnt wanna move around a lot. My Doctor said drink some juice and lay on your left side. That should get him going. Then count 10 kicks in an hour! if your baby does that he/she should be fine. If not you may want to get looked at
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 4:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Drink some juice and do a kick count, you can go to Target and they make a fetal monitor thing, if you are worried, I would go to Urgent care anyway, who cares if it is nothing? Better safe than sorry! Good luck momma!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I use to drink orange juice or coke to get my daughter to move.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 7:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2009