Question about an almost 7 month old!

She will be 7 months old in 2 days & we changed her diaper to find pretty much....terds. not like usual mush. is that normal?

also, she hasnt completely started sitting up or standing in her crib yet...but when should we lower the bed for her saftey?

xcherrypiex08

Asked by xcherrypiex08 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you changed what she eats lately? Hardened stool (instead of mush) can mean she needs more liquids, if you are feeling her solids. I wouldn't worry about it unless she has trouble passing them. You can always ask your pediatrician if you are worried. As for the bed rail, I always kept the mattress all the way down and the rail all the way up when I was not in the room. You never know when she will decide to pull herself up. Better safe than sorry.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I agree that she may need water. once babies start eating real food they start to have real bowel movements! :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2009