indulgent? self absorbed?....what?

you decide...so ive had a puppy for 4 months and decided just yesterday that we should give him away. since we respect our MIL's rules and wishes in her household, she claimed there was too many dogs around, ive got 2 and she's got 2(since we live here for now), so after we came back from giving the poor thing away, we told her he went to a good home.

she showed no sorrow. she also has a dog she's apparently been "meaning" to give away, but when we had the guts to give away ours, we all know she wont give her's away. not really my say but she keeps on saying "we have to get rid of him" meaning her dog.

anyway, after all this she keeps telling me i need to give away all my dogs, she wont ever say she will give her dogs away. what a foolish thing to nag over if you ask me.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sounds like you need to move, don't give a way the other doggies, and get out from under the old battle axe as soon as you can LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• yeah...im just in the middle of remodeling so i will eventually move. i dont plan on giving anymore away lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Who's home is it? If it is hers she has the right to say no to more animals. Perhaps you can find a friend who could temporarily "foster parent" you animals.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 4:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Sounds like none of you need dogs if you can just "get rid of them" that easy... We have 3 and they are our babies, I couldn't imagine giving them away. I guess this is one subject that makes my blood boil.. Ours are like our children, and we wouldn't ever give one of them away.. Maybe get your life straight and then maybe add a pet to your family.. JMO
    Anonymous