What's for dinner ladies?

We're having a pasta and vegetables dish. Farfalle with chicken and a veggie mix (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers) with a Vodka cream sauce. I'm about to go start cooking in a few minutes! My tummy is growling!

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That sounds way good!

We're meeting my Mother for pizza tonight. Something her job is putting on for the employees and their families!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 4:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Chicken Taquitos! I am going to try to make them from scratch. If they are terrible, we will be having leftover stir fry.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• frozen pizza and fries and whatever else the kids decide, i let the kids pick out meals twice a week sometimes more when i cant decide, and they do pretty good on the healthy part most of the time
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Shepard's pie (sort of). Instead of the mashed potatos on top though, I'm cutting them up small and putting them in with the meat and other veggies and spreading stove top on top.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• mac and cheese since i forgot to take hamburger out of the freezer for the meatloaf i was going to make.
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 5:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Not sure. Probably nothing for me and a sandwich for the kid....or maybe something else. Husband is out of town so we're just sitting around and I probably won't cook.
    Anonymous

• Turkey Pot Pie. I made two so I can reheat one when I am too busy moving, sorry just proud of myself.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• My daughter is babysitting and my spouse and I are having date night (as soon as he gets home and changed)

Answer by rkoloms at 6:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Spaghetti, haven't made it in over two years.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 7:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I'm at work and we got Famous Dave's from our boss because it's a co-worker's birthday. (I work in a group home)
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2009