Whoa did the baby cause this?

I woke up and have what I believe to be a hemmroid. It wasnt there yesterday and I wasnt straining to poo either. Is it possible for the baby to be causing so much pressure down there that one popped out? How do I take care of or get rid of it? im 38 weeks pregnant.. Could this mean labor is approaching?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol no a hemmorroid does not mean labor is near. it could be from the pressure though. preperation H will work. but confirm that you can take it with your dr first.
    Anonymous

• The same thing happened to me!!! My doctor said it's from all the pressure of the baby. My doctor told me to try the preperation H cream, and it did wonders! At first I tried the generic brand, and that is a mistake I will never make again. Also, when my doctor checked my cervix he checked my butt too, just to make sure that the hemrhoids were not inflamed. Try the cream, and if you have any bleeding call your docotor, otherwise just wait till your next appointment.
    Anonymous