What do mom's say on CM that just make you "cringe".

Personally, I tired of hearing (not necessariy said to me): get over yourself, STFU, people bashing for grammatical errors........I feel sorry for your kids.

I also cringe when a post is made about b/f'ing, PA, carseats, gay marriage..ok, so I guess I cringe a lot. If we didn't have those posts, then there wouldn't be a CM. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The other day I read that a mother let her son carry a purse. "cringe"
    Anonymous

• When they go off on a barely intelligible rant (yes, complete with nonstop grammatical and spelling errors) and finish it off with "that's why I homeschool."
    Anonymous

• lol anon...really?

one day i read a post how the mother "loves her daughter and how she is number one" so i said "your family is number one not just your daughter" apparently it really was true that her daughter is number one and not her whole family...the part that makes me cringe is there's got to be alot of drama kicked up for these people to actually say what they actually meant to say to begin with.
    Anonymous

• im TTC and it irritates me when women who are TTC and want it so badly but then say they cant afford a pregnancy test.. im sorry but if you cant afford the test.. probably shouldnt be trying right now to have a baby.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 5:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• "I'll pray for you" "I hope you find Christ" LOL SHUT UP ALREADY.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 5:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• What makes me cringe is non informed people asking questions that are easy to google. Example: "are inductions safe?" MY answer is "most of the time no. here are a few links" HOWEVER, sometimes it is necessary and most of the time the OPs never give all the info needed to make the call AND they COULD have, and SHOULD have done the research themselves.

any kind of questions where the answer is easy enough to find from credible sources through google. And replies too for that matter, I'm sick of hearing people say that Christians are the only ones who celebrate this time of year with a TREE. ...look at the history ladies. And then look at some of today's religions that are outside the God of Abraham box.

...Now, that's not to say i'm perfect. It's easy to be misinformed. But when people clearly have not put in their own effort and they ask a bunch of cyber strangers ...yea. It kinda gets to me.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:07 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• 18 earrings on ears and inside tongue ornament   

yikes

Anonymous

• anon 18...lindalou, is that you?
    Anonymous

• people on here who cant seem to answer the question but to give their own perspective on it in a different way, we didnt ask that, now did we?
    Anonymous

• for some reason it seems alot of women on here are "christ " addicts...when will i meet someone who actually can say "youve done the best youve done in your own parenting ways" not "prayers and hugs to all"??
    Anonymous