Has anyone took a vacation to San Juan, PR?

I am thinking of taking a vacation with my 14 year old son to San Juan for Spring Break. Has anyone took a vacation there? I want to stay somewhere safe but where it dont' break the bank to stay there. Thanks!

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 4:54 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Travel

• Actually, I born in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I live there until 1976, when I left to live in Connecticut, where I stay for 21 yrs. and now I live in Miami, Florida. Love this tropical weather. I know a friend of mine (she is from Colombia) that went there with her husband for the 1st time, she rented a car and visited lot of places and they liked it so much that they wanted to stay more time. My recommendation, go to www.puertorico.com and get inform about hotels, and places to go. Also, you can go to www.ytbtravel.com/rumba1, where you can make your reservation for hotel, airfare; and also you can register your email for a free staying in Orlando... 5 days 4 nights.... is a raffle every single month. Any other information you can get in contact with me. And, I want to wish you the best in the next year 2010!!!!
    adita1152

Answer by adita1152 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 27, 2009