So freaky

Me and my hubby are trying to have baby, Well last nigt have the same dream over and over again about me getting pregnant with the anti christ baby it was so freaky it scard the crap out of me. Do any of you moms know a web site ablout dreams? Tell me what you think no bashing please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry ladies i missed spelled some words, not the great of a speller.
    Anonymous

• Lol well I doubt you'll have the anti Christ child and I don't know of a site off hand. Just wanted to say that about a week or so before I found out (or even thought I could be) I dreamt of my baby girl. I dreamt she'd already been born and it's so weird, in the dream, she looked kind of like how she does now. That dream is what made me decide to take a preg test, and sure enough, I was! Good luck getting pregnant!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 4:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• your best bet would be going to your library and checking out a book called book of dreams by slyvia brown...not all "icons" in dreams mean the same thing for everyone. in her book although its lengthy gives you a more unique approach...she divides dreams into categories for example maybe your dream about having the anti christ resembles your fears in some way..or may also represent stresses in your life...and may be what is referred to as a release dream
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my son, I had a dream that I was having a c-section(which ended up happening) and that as soon as the baby was out everyone left the room. I was left wide open on the table, bleeding away and no one came back for me before I woke up.(that part didn't come true! Lol!)

I also had a dream that I had a baby girl who kept shrinking until she got so small that I carried her around in an empty smoke pack. I didn't even smoke!

Dreams are bizarre and I don't think they always have a deeper meaning.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:56 PM on Dec. 12, 2009