Has a female friend of yours ever asked you to rate her husband?

The other day a female friend of mine text me and asked me to rate her husband 1-10 as 10 being damn sexy. Because he was having some insecurities and whatever. I told her I have never looked at her husband in that way. She asks me if I had the chance would I have sex with him and I told her no because he was with a friend of mine. Then she said what if you weren't with your BF and me and him were never together. I gotta say this girl was persistent. How uncomfortable would that make you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Depends on how good of friends i was with her and/or what kind of relationship we had.
    I personally LOVE it when other women find my husband attractive. I'd probably be the girl texting you asking you the what if you could would you want to f*ck my husband. lol
    but i also understand how this would make other women uncomfortable.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• me and my friends joke about this all the time, nothing wrong with it but most of my friends my husband grew up with, im not from here, but if someone we or i just met asked me something like that id be like wtf?
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• No friend of mine would be so immature as to ask me to do something like that. If you rate him low then she gets mad and if you rate him high she gets mad...it's a no win thing. Tell her to grow up.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• admckenzie
    i am not immature, for starters. If you knew anything about me you'd know that to be true. Also, some people are okay with the truth. I know that many women don't find my husband very attractive. so what? i love him. and like i said, i enjoy it when women DO find him attractive. i like having things others can't have. :P
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• outstandingLove

very true..my husband isnt the best looking man on earth and neither are my friends husbands....but thats fine they are good looking in their own way....

gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Personally, I would stop responding if all these questions were being texted. I wouldn't answer any of those questions at all, Even if her SO is handsome, I think it's just opening a can of worms...

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:31 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I've known this girl for years and she has never asked me anything like that before and shes been with her SO for about 6-7 years. They were married for about a year before she found out that he cheated on her with her sister at least once. She called me and told me when shse found out and since then shes been trying to get her SO to understand how she feels about it. And I guess she has also been getting close to another male. But then she tells me she wants to go to marriage counseling to see if she can possibly work it out with her SO. Or at least say they tried everything to make it work even tho she told me that she doesn't think she could forgive either one of them or trust either one of them again. I was just shocked that she would ask me something like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• What an annoying woman.
    DotYourTs

Answer by DotYourTs at 10:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2009