Has your child ever put anything in the oven

I turned my oven on and after about 7 minutes i could smell something burning.I look inside and found a cookie sheet with alphabet magnets placed on it.So if you have a small child be sure to look inside the oven before you turn it on.Just a warning:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• The washer and dryer too... My oldest has climbed into both at one point or another but no the oven...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• My kids know better then to play with the stove. They don't even touch it. Even when they were little they knew better.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I melted a plastic car while preheating the oven once, DS failed to tell me it was the mechanics garage!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• My kids know better than to touch the oven - at any time. Our problem is ME putting stuff in there to store, and HUBBY not looking before turning it on!
    Anonymous

• We keep our oven locked. By the time my daughter is old enough to unlock it, she better know better!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• My dd puts cookies in the oven and 8 minutes later, takes them out. YUMMY! My kids never played in the oven though. They know better.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2009