Tattoo

Ever since my 2nd son was dorn about a month ago ive been wanting to get another tattoo. I already have a playboy bunny on the back of my shoulder. Anyways I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of tattoos that represent kids or if anyone has any? I was thinking of a pair of booties with their names and birthdates on them but I dont know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A lot of people get their footprints on them with birthday and name. Personally I like my tattoos to have meaning, but not be blatantly obvious to others. I am currently trying to design my mother tattoo. A friend waited until her children were older and she got something that represented their personality to her and no name or anything else.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I'm going to get my daughter's name in Arabic and my son's name in Hebrew ( her name is arabic and his is hebrew). I will also be getting a celtic tree of life so the kids names will be in the branches and my grandparents names will be in the roots. =)
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 6:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I like the Celtic mother's knot. (I dont have a pic on this computer but you can google it)
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• My son's name is Trystan Reed, Trystan from Arthurian Legend and Reed as in a Paul Reed Smith guitar, so I have a shield (like a knight would carry) with a guitar crossing it (the way you would normally see a sword crossing a shield). I didn't do his name because I wanted something a little different. But the booties and name is a cute idea. I have a friend who has a flower and each leaf has one of her kids' names on it. She can always add a leaf if she has another baby as well.
    TrystansMom314

Answer by TrystansMom314 at 2:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2009