Who does not have a cell phone?

I hate those things... people feel like they should be able to get a hold of you at all times. When I am out I do not want to be bothered if it is important than leave a message on the voice mail.

Anyone else hate cell phones??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I HATE them and refuse to have one. People can't even take a shit without texing someone. It's ridiculous and is dumbing down America.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 5:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I hate that my dh has one. he's sneaky and that scares me.
    Anonymous

• I have a cell phone. But i never use it just to chat. And i don't text. In fact, the only reason why i have a cell phone is so that my husband (who is in the military overseas) can get a hold of me. I never want to miss a call from him. It's important to me and him. It keeps us happy. ...and i've had the same cell phone for 2 years AND it's an older phone. I can't take pictures or do anything like that.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I have one and so does husband...I dont care for them that much...we got them "in case of emergency" ...we have the texting features as well, which sometimes we use when he is at work, or for me sending videos and pics of the kids to my mom and aunts...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• We only have cellphones, no land line.

I dont hate them, they help me communicate with my family and my husband and are good if my car breaks down or something.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I got mine when my dh was deployed for communication reason's. Under contract so can't get rid of it yet. But on the other hand it does keep my mother from freaking out and reporting me as a missing person if I'm not home within a four hour time. No, haven't lived with her for many years, she is just getting up there in age. Yes she has done that to me before more then once.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 6:56 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I didn't know people hated communication so much.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• In this economy and next Friday no more Job, need a mobile phone mifi in case I can find another job.to receive calls and the mifi to send out the resumes.

Gave up DSL, COMCAST, Land line, keep heat off that is how it works for me
    Anonymous

• I hate having a cell phone but I love being able to have it in case of an emergency and sometimes it comes in handy.
    Anonymous

• Can't stand them whateverblah blah blah

Anonymous