What should I do?

I found out my underage sister has been flirting with my husband over the internet, he told me with out reason or provocation, and when I confronted her she tells me this story that he blackmailed/brided her to do this, which of course he denies. When I try to talk to her she clams up and when I can get her to talk she refuses to admit she did anythign wrong! Now I find out she is totally mentally unstable with possibilities of suicide. I am so angry with her but also I don't want to lose her but I feel if she doesn't say "I lied about blackmail and I am sorry for flirting with your husband" I don't see how we can keep a relationship. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I would probably just leave it alone.. she obviously needs help and it might really really upset her if something is mentally wrong with her to bring up something and call her a lier... let her get the medical help she needs
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• are you 100 percent sure she did lie? I mean maybe she is going through a tough time because DH did do something mean to her an no one believes her?
    I dont know im just trying to think about EVERY option. This is a really sad situation to be in. You need to maybe just talk to her without getting angry (i know easier said then done) but i really think you should wait until she gets the help she needs.. medical help.. if she really is suicidal this would not be a good time to bring up anything like this...
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 5:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Well I know my husband really well for the good AND the bad honestly. Plus I would have never found out about it if he didn't tell me. She never hinted or told me about anything off.
    Anonymous

• SHE is a minor and HE is an ADULT. What's wrong with THAT picture? He's responsible for that bs. HE could have stopped it. He either led her on or he did what she said. If she is suicidal it might be bc her own sister thinks SHE was in the wrong when it might be your own DH. I think you are in the wrong for distrusting your sister and believing a man who is probably some freak who likes girls not women. I hope you don't have a daughter.
    Anonymous

• Anon :12..How do you know her sister is a minor?
    Anonymous