What do you girls think?

Ok I caught my husband red handed having ciber sex with another woman. I confronted him with it and he gives me your typical "It ment nothing" excuse and said she started flirting and he just went with the flow because she was lonely. I read their message log and yes she did start it but for going with the flow he said some things that seemed too agressive for going with the flow. After days of crying, feeling hurt, betrayed, several talks between him and I, and many applogies from him I agreed to put it behind us. But I am finding that harder to do than say, and though I put on my best smile sometimes I just want to crumble and cry again. Am I over reacting with this? What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Infidelity is infidelity, and even if he's asked for forgiveness, damage has still been done to your marriage. To expect things to be the way they were before is to be unrealistic. He has broken your trust and it will have to be re-earned and that could take a very long time. You need to explain to him how you have been made to feel by his behavior and be honest with him that you are not over it yet and that it could take a long time. This is his fault and not yours, so please do not feel guilty about the way you are feeling.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Does your hubby's name start with an "F"?
    Anonymous

• No its not with a "F" the woman is not from the states
    Anonymous

• I would be REALLY REALLY angry if my DH did this.. it is one thing to look at porn, whatever... but talking to someone about sex and cybering are TOTALY different.. thats personal. To me i would feel he had cheated on me! How did he even meet this women online? was he in some weird chat room? you need to ask him how he would feel if you had computer sex with some other guy!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 5:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• anything that has to do with sex, wether real or fake, is unacceptable.
    Anonymous

• SO does it on a daily basis. He just likes playing with women online. I don't have a problem with it. I look at it as she gets him all excited and I get to reap the rewards of her hard work!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• i have no clue how that would be okay with you.. thats emotional stuff that should be shared with each other.. not some random girl online.. i would feel gross if my husband got worked up by some other women then had sex with me because i was there.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I would be done with my husband after that! i would be irate!
    Anonymous

• I would be wondering if he had met up with women and person and cheated too. It is not normal for a man to be cyber sexing on the internet. Looking at porn is one thing making your own porn with someone online is a totally different story. I would be even more concerned that he did it behind your back.
    Anonymous

• i would be very upset regaurdless if it was over the web the fact that another woman can make him cum just from talking will make me go freaking crazy. and it would make me wonder if he would go further like actually cheating. why did he find the need to chat with another woman anyways? He wouldnt like it if you did it so why do he think its okay for him to? ughhh it makes me mad too and I dont even know you. I just dont like seeing women get hurt. Sorry youre going through this.

>: o
    Anonymous