how many belive this

DO you belvie if you dream of a baby you dont even have yet your pregnant? i posted a Question on her and a couple of people told em that they had a dream about being pregnant adn took a test and it came back as your pregnant does any one else belvie that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO, I have had many dreams of beign pregnant in the past few months and Im not.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• No I don't believe that. If it happens it's a coincidence. If you're trying to conceive and you dream about a baby it's just because you've been thinking about it so much!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 6:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• No.. i dont believe that.. i am TTC #1 and have had a few dreams I was preggers and also that i had a positive HPT.. Neither are true.. I just think you dream about what happens durring your day, what you are thinking or sometimes what you saw on tv! I wish it was true! but then again if i had a kid for every dream i would have like 30!!! LOL
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• No. Ive read that if you dream of pregnancy its actually the opposite(death) that the dream is referring too LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• no..I think its just a coincidence
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 6:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I hope not, because I've been dreaming about twins lately.
    ta2dirishlass

Answer by ta2dirishlass at 6:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I do believe that when a baby is born someone has to die..i sometimes believe thats why my daughter died and my nephew didnt.
    Anonymous

• of course not!! i've dreamed i was skinny with big boobs a couple times...still not true!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 6:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• No, I have some crazy dreams all the time and they never come true.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Anon 5:53. I wonder if that was why my son was born. My mom died a couple of years before he was born.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2009